IDEAS SPREAD accepts the submission of empirical studies, literature reviews, theoretical articles, methodological articles, case studies and additional types of articles.
Paper Template MS-Word
Principles of Submission:
- IDEAS SPREAD publishes original and unpublished manuscripts in English; the published articles in other language which have been translated into English; have previously been presented at conferences.
- Author can submit articles by email or online submission.
- IDEAS SPREAD has a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy (including self-plagiarism). We check the issue using two methods: a plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate).
- Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication.
- All the authors should agree on the publications.
General Requirements of Submission:
- Manuscript should be written in proper English; American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both.
- IDEAS SPREAD only accepts Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) version of submission.
- There is no particular requirement on the length of manuscripts, but 3000 to 8000 words are better.
- Manuscript should be written as a complete structure, include the following elements: Title, Author’s name and institutional affiliation, Abstract, Body, Tables & Figures (insert into the body), Acknowledgement (not required), References, Appendix (not required). Author can edit the article following our template of paper.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- We use a double-blind system for peer review. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts. The review process may take one to two weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free. We can provide the printable file of complete issue to authors free of charge, or order hard copies from us.