Ideas Spread accepts the submission of empirical studies, literature reviews, theoretical articles, methodological articles, case studies and additional types of articles.
The Principles of Submission in Ideas Spread are as follows:
- Manuscripts should only report results that have not been submitted or published before, even in part; the published articles in other language which have been translated into English; have previously been presented at conferences.
- For biological studies, the studies reported should have been carried out in accordance with generally accepted ethical research standards.
- Manuscripts must be original and should not reuse text from another source without appropriate citation. IDEAS SPREAD has a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy (including self-plagiarism). We check the issue using a plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate).
- Author can submit articles by email or online submission.
- Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication.
- All the authors should agree on the publications.
The Requirements of Submission are as Follows:
- Manuscript should be written in proper English; American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both.
- IDEAS SPREAD only accepts Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) or Latex version of submission.
- There is no particular requirement on the length of manuscripts, but 3000 to 8000 words are better.
- Manuscript should be written as a complete structure, include the following elements: Title, Author’s name and institutional affiliation, Abstract, Body, Tables & Figures (insert into the body), Acknowledgement (not required), References, Appendix (not required). Author can edit the article following our template of paper.