Ideas Spread accepts the submission of empirical studies, literature reviews, theoretical articles, methodological articles, case studies and additional types of articles.
The principles of submission in Ideas Spread are as follows,
• Ideas Spread publishes only original manuscripts, nothing previously published.
• Ideas Spread has a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy (including self-plagiarism).
• All the authors should agree on the publications.
• Authors retain the intellectual rights and copyright of their own paper, which may be used in any other publications, as long as the original paper is properly cited.
The requirements of submission are as follows,
• The language of manuscripts should be English (Both American or British English are acceptable, as long as you stick with the same one).
• Author may choose online submission or E-mail submission.
• Ideas Spread only accepts Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) version of submission.
• There is no particular requirement on the length of manuscripts, but 3000 to 10000 words are better.